December 7th, 2017
I have tried many recipes for pancakes in the past and never found one that I really liked. But I finally found one that was perfect!
It’s easy, very tasty and fluffy. Here’s the recipe:
- 1 1/4 cups of milk.
- 3 tablespoons of melted butter.
- 1 egg.
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- 1 1/2 cup of All-purpose flour.
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- 2 tablespoons of sugar (I used brown sugar but you can try granulated sugar).
- Pinch of salt (this will bring out the flavor in the pancakes and balance the sugar nicely).
Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl and the wet ingredients in another. Then, mix the two mixtures together until you no longer see clumps of flour (it’s okay if there are small clumps).
Heat a pan over medium heat and spread a little butter on it.
Gently spread the batter onto the heated pan.
When you see that the edges are dry and the bubbles on the surface popped, flip the pancake.
Cook for another minute and serve immediately with butter and syrup.
You can add some berries if you like to.
You can add more flour or milk until you reach the consistency desired.
Pancakes cook very fast, so you have to keep an eye on them when cooking them.
Let me know if you tried the recipe and your thoughts about it!
I hope you liked it. Enjoy!