August 14th, 2018
I am so excited because this is my first ever nomination. I never expected to be nominated in anything which is why this was really surprising! Thank you Anushka for nominating me!
- Put the award image in your post.
- List the rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide the link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about you.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate at least 6-7 bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice.
Okay, let’s begin…
3 THINGS ABOUT ME.
- I am Chinese. I speak two languages, Spanish and English, but no Chinese. And now I’m learning Japanese (I’m a disappointment to my family.)
- I am super awkward in social interactions, which is why I enjoy time by myself -and at home *ahem*-
- I love Japanese culture and language. I wish to live there someday.
1. WHAT DOES YOUR BLOG MEAN TO YOU? WHY AND WHEN DID YOU STARTED?
Being an introvert, I wanted to try if I could express myself better by writing. I started my blog in November 2017, and I found writing very comforting, and people in this community are so nice, which is a plus! I was very hesitant to start a blog at first, but I’m glad I did it.
So yeah, my blog is a tool that helps me pour my thoughts out, which is why I don’t post too often, I want to really put all of myself into each post and feel proud of every single one.
2. WHAT IS YOUR ULTIMATE FAVORITE QUOTE? TELL US WHY YOU LIKE IT.
“What’s wrong with the life of a passenger” a quote from a song which resonates with me because when I was little I wanted to be someone great, be that someone who achieved many things at young age. I’m 20 and I feel useless. So, I decided to accept that everything comes in its right time. And that there’s nothing wrong if you don’t stand out. If you’re just a passenger. That’s how I interpret that quote.
3. IF YOU COULD WEAR ONLY ONE OUTFIT COMBINATION FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Hoodies and shorts ALL THE WAY.
4. WHAT WOULD YOU PREFER: A DAY WITHOUT YOUR PHONE OR A WEEK WITHOUT BATHING?
A day without a phone. It’s just… one day… *goes insane even thinking about it*
5. WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN 5 YEARS FROM NOW?
I don’t know. This question never fails to leave me blank. Maybe I just like to see where life will take me and take actions as opportunities come. I’m always changing my mind and growing, so it’s impossible for me to picture something in the future and assure that it won’t change.
- Which season (spring, summer, autumn, winter) do you prefer? Why?
- What is something you failed at and what did you learn from it?
- What do you do when you feel down/sad?
- What did you want to become when you were little? Did you change your mind? Or did you stick with it?
- What is the one thing you enjoy about blogging?
Good luck to all of you guys, you are amazing people with amazing blogs! And thank you Anushka again for the nomination, it was fun!